A winter warning from Jims Test & Tag


Coming into the cooler months, now is the time we all look to warm things up in our homes and offices. If you are using an electric heater it is worth knowing that these must not be plugged into a power board/power outlet strip or into an extension cord. Most electric heaters draw much more current than most of the other devices in your home or office. This extra current draw can overload a power board or melt extension leads, either of these can lead to a fire.

Please make sure that any electric heater is plugged directly into a wall socket using only the cord connected to the heater. This cord has been designed to carry the current your heater requires to run for extended periods. Also make sure that the whole cord is unwound before use and is kept unwound while in use. And don't leave plug in heaters on while you are out of the house just in case, they do catch something on fire.

Keep your family safe this winter

Brian Martin
Kapiti Franchise Owner
Jims Test & Tag


Tony Cutting

Hi, I am Tony Cutting of Tony Cutting Digital.

I love writing, taking photos and promoting People and Kiwi businesses.

I coach business people on how to grow their business. I am a strong advocate of networking, collaboration, collective marketing, digital marketing and learning how to write and take great images.

With these skills you can take hobbies you love and build a business that will succeed.